No two projects are the same, so the cost of your project will be unique to your specific needs and desires. The advantage of custom woodwork is that everything will be built from scratch, so each design choice you make can help maximize function and style based on your preferences and budget.
The minimum project price is $5000. A project can consist of work in one or multiple areas of your home.
The price for custom cabinets generally ranges from $500-$1500 per linear foot, depending on how simple or complex the cabinets are.
Prices for built-ins and cabinetry are based on-
1. The complexity of the overall project. For example:
- Specific job site conditions, such as moulding that needs to be matched, or existing conditions that will require additional time and attention- for example, floors that are not level or walls that are significantly out of plumb.
- Whether general contracting work (demolition, electrical, plumbing, etc.) is needed, in addition to design and construction.
2. Features and materials used. For example:
- Cabinet construction methods, layout, and configuration
- Door styles: shaker, flat, inset, louvered, etc.
- Type of wood or materials: Maple, Oak, Walnut, Cherry, etc.
- Finishes: laquer, stain, glazes, paints.
- Type of hardware.
- Add-ons such as glass doors, lighting, pullout spice racks, rollout shelves, lazy susans, etc.
Throughout the design process, we will inform you of how your selection of features, materials, and accessories will influence the price of your project.
To request an estimate or design consultation at no charge:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call George at (212) 254-7758.
Please include an overall description of the project, your location, approximate dimensions, and any material or finishing preferences you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!